Monday, June 22, 2009

goliaths

i've been thinking on the two 'goliaths' in my life, and how i might deal with them. just what can i use to bring these monsters down?

- financial -- i know that everyone seems to deal with financial issues, but it seems that i have been dealing with this spektor since 1984. now there are college costs. it seems that even just going to a movie or buying a new pair of pants blows up the budget. i am struggling to find out how i might slay this demon.

- my weight -- this is one that i should be able to solve myself. it seems like i have been overweight since 2nd grade. i have to find a sustainable solution.

i will be praying on my goliaths and how i can choose to overcome them. i am confident that their future demise depends completely on prayer and my determination.

No comments: