Saturday, February 13, 2016

If you choose not to decide...

...you still have made a choice.

Throughout my various work and personal experiences I have always been amazed by the individual that seemingly turns on a dime and executes decision after decision. I am one that sometimes views those individuals as moths attracted to the flame. Truth be told though, I err too far on the other side - deliberation, consideration, what could go wrong; I will throw one chip in but am very unlikely to push all my chips to the center of the table.

While that has served me well in my line of work, I ask you - is it better to always go, go, go or to more often take it slow?

(Title and opening line influenced by "Freewill" lyrics as performed by Rush. Remainder of text influenced by all that is my life.)

No comments: